Thursday, May 17, 2012

Before and after photos

Now that the 2012 bridal season is in full swing, I have been spending most of my free time at the OffWhite Beauty Boutique doing hair and makeup trials. The hair and makeup trial is a great opportunity for me to spend 1 on 1 time with the client getting to know them and listening to all the details of there upcoming wedding.

As some of you may know, I religiously collect before and after photos of every person I work with, and I do this for a few different reasons. First off I like the client to be able to see the progression of what we have created during their makeup application. Secondly, I believe it is important for any makeup artist to document their work so that future clients can use the photos as a reference point when deciding what they want for their wedding day makeup. Lastly, I love nothing more than a photo that makes people "WOW" at how much of a difference a little bit of makeup can make on a woman appearance. 

I have always believed that every woman is naturally beautiful, sometimes in ways that are not always obvious, but makeup is an accessory and should be used to highlight that which others do not easily notice. 

Please enjoy these awesome before and after shots, and thanks you very much to the ladies who let me showcase their beautiful face!

bridal makeup, on location hair and makeup seattle, on location airbrush makeup

On location, Seattle, wedding hair, bridal hairstyles, bridal makeup

Wedding, hairstyles, on location, Seattle, airbrush makeup

On location, wedding makeup, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup, wedding hairstlyes

No comments: